CRL MTS MicroNeedle Roller 0.3mm
MTS MicroNeedle Roller 0.3mm
- MTS Roller is cost-effective compared to conventional treatments – in some cases, less than 10% the cost of other treatments like laser resurfacing.
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers – our patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6 months if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions3.
MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world(3).
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers – manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration or other complications on the treated area
- Enhances Iontophoresis and Sonophoresis treatments
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing can not reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days protection from ultraviolet light.